What is the triangle of calot
The Calot triangle or Trigonum cystohepaticum is an anatomical orientation mark in the area of the liver. It is named after the French doctor Jean-François Calot.
It is formed or limited by:
The orientation mark is sought during a cholecystectomy to ligate the cystic duct and the cystic artery, which in the Calot triangle normally divides into two branches, the ramus profundus et superficialis. This division can be very varied, which is why careful preparation is necessary.
- ↑ Berchthold: surgery. Ed .: Bruch, Trentz. 6th edition. Elsevier, Urban & Fischer, Munich 2008, ISBN 978-3-437-44481-4.
Status of information: 11/23/2020 10:40:06 AM CET
Source: Wikipedia (authors [version history]) License: CC-BY-SA-3.0
Changes: All images and most of the design elements associated with them have been removed. Some of the icons have been replaced by FontAwesome icons. Some templates have been removed (such as "Article worth reading", "Excellent article") or rewritten. Most of the CSS classes have been removed or standardized.
Wikipedia-specific links that do not lead to articles or categories (such as "Redlink", "Edit links", "Portal links") have been removed. All external links have an additional FontAwesome icon. In addition to other small design adjustments, media containers, maps, navigation boxes, spoken versions and geo-microformats have been removed.
Important NOTE Since the given content was automatically taken over from Wikipedia at the specified time, manual checking was and is not possible. LinkFang.org therefore does not guarantee the correctness and topicality of the content taken over. If the information is now incorrect or there are errors in the presentation, we ask you to contact us by: E-Mail.
- What are the techniques in broadcasting
- Logic is no longer important in political discourse
- Do cats affect a woman's fertility?
- Answer this question with no
- All copywriters willing to mentor
- Who were famous Japanese murderers
- Psychotropic overdose causes brain damage
- How do I integrate Dynamodb into EMR
- Michael Jackson had a temper
- Should I join the infantry in Canada?
- Why could Trotsky not overcome Stalin?
- How can communism be successful?
- Scam audit com is a legitimate website
- When did people stop using common sense?
- What is the radius of the kernels
- What is meant by valence in the atom
- Plastic surgery fixes the uncertainty problems
- What is Strstr in PHP
- What are the key product differentiators of Yammers
- How can I learn ServiceNow
- What is the best MBA coaching in Nagpur
- Which languages are not capitalized?
- Are natural gas cars good
- How is the homology modeling done
- Can braces repair my underbite?
- Where do most jet fans live
- Where can I download IES Civil Notes
- How do I find Australian standards
- Which spices burn belly fat faster
- Jagjit Singh was overrated
- Is rhubarb safe for rabbits
- What is service
- Why is Dior makeup good
- How can I significantly improve my grades?