What is the best robo-advisor in Australia
RankingRobo-Advisor: The best digital advisors for your money
If you want to look into the future at Privatbank Warburg, you first have to look past the past. A wide stone staircase leads from the dark foyer of the traditional Hamburg money house to the offices. A plaque commemorates the employees who fell in the First World War. In the meeting rooms, visitors sit down on dark wooden chairs with leather covers, and one employee serves coffee and pastries. A private bank idyll - which suddenly shakes in office 3-F1-16.
Bente Lorenzen and her colleagues work here, papers and pens are piled up on the desks, and neon-pink post-it stickers flash on the wall. Together they developed the Warburg Navigator, the in-house robo-advisor - a digital asset manager that heralds a revolution by Warburg standards.
Normally, the 220-year-old financial institution only offers its services to the well-heeled; interested parties usually have to bring at least a seven-digit amount for asset management. But with the Warburg Navigator, 20,000 euros are enough. "Warburg has never had such a low minimum investment before," says Lorenzen. The Warburg Robo is not only evidence of the transformation of a bank, but of an entire industry.
Robo-advisors are a young form of investment that has only been around for a few years. In principle, they work like classic asset managers: The robos invest for their customers, choose stocks, bonds or - as is often the case with robo advisors - funds. The customer should no longer have to worry about his money. However, the services work purely digitally; With just a few clicks, they help you to choose the right investment strategy from a number of given investment strategies; a consultation is usually not planned. The Robos are cheaper than the classic administrators, sometimes by more than 50 percent.
The offers are getting better
For the second time, Capital and the analysis company Tetralog tested the digital money managers and selected the best. The industry is growing: while 13 offers were tested last year, 25 took part this year, and the Warburg Navigator is one of the new ones.
To accommodate the growth of the digital money manager guild, there are two categories for the first time this year. In one, Capital analyzes the newcomers who have not been on the market for a full year. In the second category, the robo-advisors that have existed for more than a year are tested. The division enables the providers in the second category to also include the returns in the analysis.
The results: In the newcomer category, the Warburg Navigator took first place, in the second category the Berlin provider Liqid made it to first place. Last year he came in second place. Last year's winner Scalable slips to second place. In addition, the results reflect a fundamental development: Robos are getting better and better. While the guild achieved an average of 65.8 points in 2017, this time it is 70.2 points. "The industry is becoming more professional," says Christian Apelt, who led the investigation at Tetralog.
- What is a good metaphor for metaphor
- What is your favorite flavor of Talenti ice cream?
- What are some bad ass anime characters
- How do I overcome ego exhaustion
- What are some common examples of eustress
- What can addiction do to you
- Who was Emmanuel Levinas
- How bad is narcissistic abuse
- Americans secretly believe in an oligarchy
- How does morphine compare to heroin?
- What is an FS sound
- Women find introverts attractive
- What are Shame Disorders
- Does the moon have tectonic plates
- Are all Gallifreyans Time Lords
- Why do you love poetry
- Designing for justice is a good idea
- What is the full form of ICBM
- What are your top 10 tablets
- What are your accomplishments as a writer
- Which digital marketing book has helped you
- How fast is a cat
- What makes you sick about Delhi
- Can i be a VR developer?
- How bad are you
- What's the best JRPG out there right now
- What compression does YouTube use
- What are the automotive trends in 2019
- Why should I choose Symbiosis University?
- Social science should be more solution-oriented
- What is Benny Spellman's most successful song
- Ten interesting facts in my life
- Where can I get cheap designer handbags?