Help heating pads with Kraempfen
Muscles can start to hurt even without any prior physical exertion. In these cases, it is important to see a doctor to clarify the cause. The pain can indicate various disorders or sometimes dangerous diseases. Possible causes can be:
- Nutritional deficiency
- Hormonal disorders
- Drugs or toxic substances
- Herniated discs
Muscle pain from lack of nutrients
A lack of Calcium and magnesium can cause muscle cramps and pain. Iron deficiency not only leads to anemia and listlessness, it can also cause myalgic encephalomyelitis, which manifests itself in sleep and concentration disorders as well as muscle pain.
Among the vitamins are Vitamin B12 and Vitamin Dwhich, if deficient, can lead to problems in the muscles.
Muscle pain from infection
Muscle pain often occurs after an infection, which then causes pain all over the body. The background to this is that the sensitivity to pain is generally reduced in the defense against pathogens. This is why body aches are a typical symptom of the flu.
Muscle pain after a tick bite is more serious - this indicates a possible infection Lyme disease down. If you suspect this, you should see a doctor.
Muscle pain from diseases
A number of diseases are accompanied by sore muscles or a feeling similar to sore muscles. These include metabolic disorders like Diabetes mellitus, Autoimmune diseases like rheumatism (leads to joint and muscle pain) and vascular diseases like that peripheral arterial disease or thrombosis. This is a vascular occlusion that usually occurs in the legs and causes dull pain there. In addition, a impaired thyroid function Cause muscle pain.
Other diseases that cause muscle pain: diseases of the central nervous system such as Parkinson's disease (usually particularly pronounced in the shoulder and neck) and that Restless legs syndrome (neurological pain that occurs mainly at night in the legs or at rest).
Muscle pain due to hormonal imbalances
Joint and muscle pain are common during menopause. A decreasing estrogen level during the menopause is suspected. During pregnancy, the back muscles are usually affected by pain and tension, which has to get used to the greater strain.
Muscle pain from drugs and toxic substances
People who regularly Statins as taking cholesterol-lowering drugs often report muscle pain. Also penicillin can cause muscles to cramp or ache.
After a vaccination it may be that the inoculated muscle hurts temporarily like a sore muscles. This effect occurs especially with dead and toxoid vaccines such as tetanus and diphtheria.
Toxic substances such as drugs and alcohol can permanently damage muscle tissue and cause muscle diseases that are also painful.
Muscle pain from herniated discs
Shooting muscle pain in the legs or back can be caused by a herniated disc. Depending on which area of the spine is affected, the pain can spread to the arms.
- What are the best real-time bid strategies
- Old languages like Swahili are disappearing
- What is an emotionally absent parent
- Bitcoin will rise above 6,000 again
- What is the best lawn mower under 350
- How does Jio benefit from free data
- Can anyone make a theory of anything
- How can I get source code Android
- Can you suddenly become allergic to eggs?
- My baby vomits after every feeding
- All jobs have confidential information
- What is adaptive learning
- Why is it hard to accept the past
- What are the upcoming SUVs by 2020
- What was most Roman art made of?
- How many manatees are there in Florida
- Which film makes you happy
- How do black hat hackers work
- How do I overcome a long-standing crush
- How strong was Hokage Kakashi after the war
- What are megabytes gigabytes and terabytes
- What is the history of Roman architecture
- What screams I live in Scottsdale
- Of course, cast iron cookware is antimicrobial