How good are Sony MDR XB650BT headphones
Sony MDR-XB650BT - Bluetooth headphones for that extra helping of bass
The MDR-XB650BT from Sony are new, compact Bluetooth headphones that are ideally designed to complement the existing headphones in Sony's EXTRA BASS range. As the only model in this product family, it has a 30 mm driver and, together with a bass booster and a special EXTRA BASS membrane, achieves a highly realistic sound that works out the rhythm and beat of the bass particularly precisely, according to the manufacturer.
- The one-touch Bluetooth connection and playback via NFC should ensure wireless freedom.
The one-touch Bluetooth connection and playback via NFC ensure wireless freedom. Since it is compatible with the Bluetooth codecs AAC and aptX, the headphones deliver first-class sound even when listening to music wirelessly, according to the press release. The MDR-XB650BT from Sony is said to have been specially designed to improve the reproduction of deep bass. Its enlarged contact area enables a stable seat that can withstand the powerful, deep bass tones. The soft ear pads, which are close to the skin, should also ensure excellent wearing comfort and a balanced sound. Thanks to a special swivel mechanism, the ear cups of the headphones can be folded flat so that they can be stored in a space-saving manner and conveniently taken anywhere.
The headphones should ensure around 30 hours of uninterrupted music playback after just four hours of charging.
- Weight: approx. 190 g
- Driver unit: 30 mm
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (dB / mW): 95 dB / mW
- Impedance: 24 ohms
- Volume control: Yes
- Microphone unit: electrical condenser
- Alignment of the integr. Microphones: omnidirectional
- available in black, red and blue
Recommended retail price and availability: € 129.00; from April 2016
New reference headphones Hi-X65 from Austrian Audio
"Allowing engineers a free hand in development."
Naim Audio shows Uniti Atom Headphone Edition
Uniti Atom Headphone Edition aims to be a full-fledged music streaming system: All you need is headphones.
Violectric presents headphone amplifier HPA V340
Exquisite components and first-class workmanship - the HPA V340 is available now.
Guide - everything to do with headphones
What are the pros and cons of in-ear and over-ear headphones?
Which headphones are better? The small in-ears or the big over-ears?
Is noise canceling a must when buying new headphones?
Anyone who travels a lot or wants to concentrate on their work in an open-plan office should take a closer look at noise-canceling headphones.
Where is the headphone trend heading?
"Cable off" is the motto of almost all headphone manufacturers: From the powerful over-ear to the light true wireless model - Bluetooth ...
SBC, aptX and AAC: Bluetooth standards explained quickly and easily
What does AAC or A2DP actually mean? We all use Bluetooth every day as a matter of course, without knowing exactly what ...
Which headphone system is right for me: open, half-open or closed?
Headphones are built differently to meet different needs.
Why don't bluetooth headphones sound as good as wired headphones?
In order to receive music via radio, it must first be reduced (compressed) before it is sent.
How do I best protect my hearing from damage?
Make sure you don't hurt your hearing right from the start.
How does MP3 quality affect my sound?
A big! MP3s are artificially reduced files, i.e. they are compressed.
- Are stars powered by nuclear fusion reactions
- What if China arms rare earths
- Why are political leaders so depressed
- Is criminology a good major
- What is symbiosis entrance test SET
- God wants pagans to die
- Why would anyone ever take ketamine?
- Where is the Ternopil State Medical University
- Why do some people hate hyenas
- How is information communicated
- How does a band pass filter work
- How do I get experience as a football coach
- What are some BTS opinions
- How do I incarnate in another world
- What is the Airbnb host demographics like
- What are inner speeds of Big Bang
- Why are you glad you failed
- How do I overcome a long-standing crush
- How do you poop in your pants
- Do you have any sexy pantyhose videos
- What is a CSS autoprefixer
- How do you become a service provider
- How can I make my startup trend
- What is John Mayer's best guitar tricks