Who was Shakespeare and his famous writing
William Shakespeare: The Great Writer
- Life data: 23 April 1564 to 23 April 1616 in Stratford
- Nationality: English
- Quote: "Nothing in itself is neither good nor bad, thinking makes it so." (In Hamlet)
William Shakespeare is probably the most famous playwright in the world. He wrote famous plays like "Hamlet" or "Romeo and Juliet".
How William Shakespeare lived
William Shakespeare's date of birth is not entirely certain. According to Church records, he was born on April 23, 1564 in the English city of Stratford and baptized three days later. His parents, John Shakespeare and Mary Arden, were wealthy so they could afford their son a decent education at a Latin school.
Shakespeare never went to university. At the age of 18, as was customary at the time, the young Englishman married the farmer's daughter, Anne Hathaway, who was friends. The couple had three children together: their daughter Susanna and twins Judith and Hamnet.
In research, the following years between 1584 and 1592 are called "Shakespeare's Lost Years". Nowhere is it written down what he did during this time. But it is assumed that he worked in the theater. He is said to have started his career there as an actor and playwright. The theater of its time was different than it is today. Those who went to the theater wanted first and foremost to be well entertained - and that cost a lot.
How William Shakespeare changed the world
Shakespeare's first official work "Venus and Adonis" appeared in 1593. At that time he had already moved to London and appeared as an actor and poet in the drama group "Chamberlains Men", later "King's Men". His dramatic works gained worldwide recognition and the famous tragedies "Hamlet" and "Macbeth" had a great influence on contemporary theater. Shakespeare has received several awards for its variety of topics and has been highly praised as a linguistic genius.
He had the ability to write down his stories in poetic pictures. He also turned to poetry. His most famous, the sonnets (sound poems), were later published as a volume. From 1599 Shakespeare worked as a co-owner of the London Globe Theater and earned a lot of money there. He was now famous and often played at the court of the then Queen Elisabeth.
At the age of 46, in 1610, the already famous poet and actor returned to his hometown. He had had enough of the theater life and turned more to his family. He spent the years leading up to death in his New Place home, the second largest building in Stratford. At the age of 52, and probably on his own birthday, William Shakespeare died unexpectedly. The cause of death is still puzzled today.
His works appeared in a complete edition for the first time in 1623. To this day, they are recognized on theaters around the world.#Subjects
- What's your rating of Codesmith
- What is the best brand of limoncello
- What are prefix codes
- How do I overcome a long-standing crush
- What was the purpose of punk rock
- Why do people believe Darwin
- Which DAW is Kanye using
- What is master data management software
- What's the latest technology in 2019
- What are some examples of double thinking
- Which one is better for acne scar removal
- What is your opinion on lying
- Chester Bennington was a good guitarist
- Which is greater than 1 or 2
- Where was Monkey D Luffy born
- Sex is more addicting than illegal drugs
- Why is Sony locking the PS3
- Is afraid to fight irrationally
- Established academic Western historians are biased
- What is Nancy Sinatra's most successful song
- Does biodiversity follow any pattern?
- If 6x 2 2 what is x
- What does 0xc000007b
- Supply chain management strategies are important