Answer this question with no
Where are you from? - I am from Spain.
Do you come from Italy? - No, I'm from Spain.
You ask W questions when you ask your interlocutor for certain information. You cannot answer these questions with “yes” or “no”. The W questions are called W questions because the first word in the question usually begins with the letter W. begins, e.g .: Where from …? Where …? How …? This is followed by the conjugated verb and the subject.
In a simple statement, the conjugated verb is always in the second position. The subject is often in the first position.
Sentence questions are also called yes / no questions because you can answer these questions with “yes” or “no”. Here the conjugated verb comes first. Then the subject follows.
So you can form a yes / no question by swapping the position of the subject and conjugated verb in a propositional sentence:
Grammatical terms in German:
The subject: The subject is a state of affairs, an object or a living being that is active in the sentence or is the focus of interest. The subject is also called the subject of the sentence. It's mostly a noun or a pronoun.
the W-question: W-questions are open questions that cannot be answered with “yes” or “no”. At the beginning of a W question there is a question word that usually begins with the letter W.
The statement: In a statement, a statement is made about a fact. The sentence yields e.g. B. information or describes a situation.
the sentence question: A sentence question is a question that can be answered with "yes" or "no".
- Who is the most successful Serbian football player
- Why are ethers not soluble in water
- What is your favorite museum in Norway
- Who have been your most effective mentors?
- How can I descend mountain roads
- What's worse is a bagel or a donut
- Did you open your door naked?
- What is the subunit of protein
- What was life like after industrialization
- The principle of uncertainty applies to education
- Which is better Dell or Asus Why
- What is the story of complex numbers
- Expires Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
- An electrical diploma is a good choice
- Is India's caste system important in Hinduism
- Why do people still use Facebook Messenger
- Which is the best stock market institute
- How do I get rock hard abs
- How do I describe YouTube
- How good are Neil Patel's SEO tips
- There is a human construct
- Was Count Dooku a Sith Lord
- When did the civil disobedience movement take place?
- How useful bacteria clear the water
- How do you enjoy your study time
- Show the true colors of people how
- What are expert forex signals
- Are all stylish men gay?
- What are social forces
- What makes paper brown after a few days
- What is strong in the mind
- What is the WPA
- Money can be called capital in business