How do I stop playing COD
Why don't I hear anyone chatting on Modern Warfare?
Modern Warfare was one of the most popular online games in 2019.
And it goes on, 2020 will not look any different.
A huge number of players still cavort on the Call of Duty servers every day. An incredibly popular game.
This popularity was one of the reasons why we wrote an article about how you can unlock the popular Otter in Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
By the way, if you're in the mood for something a little quieter and Call of Duty just gets too hectic at times, check out our tips for similar games like Stardew Valley. There you can relax in peace and just go fishing and take care of your farm 🐮.
But now back to the topic.
I don't hear anyone chatting
So it appears there is a Modern Warfare voice chat bug preventing PC gamers from hearing each other during a game. If you have the same problem, you are probably wondering, "Why can't I hear anyone on Modern Warfare Chat?"
Fortunately, we have the answers and the solution for them.
Why can't I hear anyone
At the time of writing, it appears that the voice chat bug is primarily affecting PC gamers rather than those on consoles. If you are a console player and you are not familiar with the error:
Players report that while in Call of Duty Modern Warfare they can see voice icons moving, they cannot hear when their teammates are talking.
Modern Warfare voice chat bug
As you can imagine, this can be a very annoying problem.
How can you complete missions as a team and win the game if you can't understand each other?
Unfortunately, it seems like Activision hasn't offered an official patch for this bug yet, but some players have come up with a solution. For some, the audio settings weren't set properly, making it impossible to hear people playing your game.
To fix this problem and thus get rid of the Modern Warfare voice chat bug, here are the steps you can follow.
- Find the speaker icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Right click on the speaker and choose Sounds.
- Open the "Recording" tab, select "Microphone" and make sure that it is set to "Standard".
- Then open the "Playback" tab and make sure that both "Standard Device" and "Standard Communication Device" are selected.
- From there, make sure that the new settings have been saved and then jump back into your game.
You should now be able to hear everyone.
Unfortunately, this fix won't work for everyone, but it seems that it has served as a solid interim solution to the Modern Warfare voice chat bug for the majority of gamers.
More helpful articles
Monitor for GamerGraphics Card for WOWStranded Deep TipsGet Face Masks (Surgical Mask) New HorizonSimilar games like Stardew ValleyIsland name change at Animal Crossing New Horizon
- How do I complain about a PTA
- What can mechatronic engineering offer me
- How do virtual machines work on Windows
- Can an INTP be religious
- How did the Portuguese rule Goa
- Who is the kingmaker in this election?
- How was Greece in 1967
- Get adult dental seals
- How are internships in IIT Bhubaneswar CSE
- What is on a resume cover letter
- Happened to Hiroshima after Pearl Harbor
- Why is alkene called olefin
- What causes less sleep
- Can humans also become extinct like dinosaurs
- Mutual funds will recover
- There are online courses for studying astrophysics
- What's your favorite song about women
- What's the best movie in Telugu
- What is C9H7BF2N2
- What does the Google Assistant button do
- Is a banking job safe?
- What is the interaction between humans and computers about?
- How did OpenTable gain traction in the beginning
- Do you really have to do something?