Why do little people hire little people
- Telephone: +49 (0) 2302 930 93 910 (Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Little People - Great God (KLGG) helps children between the ages of three and six to celebrate creative church services together. Each booklet contains 20 elaborated units that are fully tailored to the level of understanding and the needs of children of kindergarten age. In addition, the employees and managers will find practice-oriented articles in every issue with topics that are on their minds. For example, “How do I become a good storyteller?” “What makes boys tick and what they enjoy” or “How churches become safe places”.
Can be used flexibly, CORONA-SUITABLE and with additional download material from issue 23 (1/2021)
The KLGG subject series and individual units can be used flexibly. In addition, there is additional material for users to download for each issue (Bible pictures to show and color, photos, photo stories, handicraft instructions, etc.).
In addition, there are currently free corona-compatible supplements for users with which the units can be designed as a children's church service "at a distance" or implemented as a video church service.
How little people meet the great God
In their children's worship service, the children can meet God as a loving father and gain trust in him. Again and again they hear in the units: “God loves you! He is there for you and he takes care of you. You can also talk to God. "
In a child-friendly way, children are drawn into the stories of the Bible. The methods of presentation are varied and appeal to as many senses as possible. The stories are deepened by creative, playful and experience-oriented elements.
Non-denominational team of authors
The magazine is deliberately non-denominational and the authors of "Kleine Menschen - Großer Gott" belong to various regional and free churches.
What users say about KLGG:
“Today I just have to write briefly that I really like your ideas for preparing the children's church service. It's great how much creativity there is always in the pages and the experience of the biblical stories captivates the kids. Your preparatory material is always a great firework of ideas! " D.R.
|Subject area:||Children's Church (3-11 years)|
|Target group:||Children, Pastors & Staff|
Live Faith Help Newsletter
Are you interested in new projects and offers from the Bundes-Verlag? We would be happy to send you our free info newsletter. So you will always be informed about news first hand.
- Are films censored in China?
- How can I get money from Tunisia
- What is the mean of MM
- Energy can be called massless particle
- Where was the film The Revenant filmed
- How many VMware workstations under Windows 7
- How does Provexum work
- Do students have problems in their internships?
- Is Islam just another sect of Christianity
- How to brew eggs
- Who invented obscenity?
- What are the best Guitar Hero games
- What are the values of Kim Jong
- Why is folding important
- How to Advertise Mortgage Bankers
- How machine learning algorithms are driving Amazon businesses
- Women socialize differently than men
- How can I make delicious porridge
- How good are Sony MDR XB650BT headphones
- Which direction is best for learning
- Why does Hollywood turn redheads into blacks
- How useful is web development
- How strong is Dracula
- What is 5 out of 80