What do non-ISFJs think of ISFJs
I. Letter code (preferences)
I - introversion (reflection on oneself) is preferred over interaction with their environment. ISFJs try to act based on their experiences.
S - The perception is preferably concrete. The letter "S" refers to the English word "sensing", which in this context means something like "seize the world through the senses". ISFJs prefer to rely on concrete, comprehensible facts than on intuitive inputs without reference to reality. For ISFJs, the impression that their senses give them is very important.
F - Feel is preferred to purely factual and impersonal considerations in decision-making. ISFJs often attach more importance to other people's feelings than to their own feelings.
J - Judging (English judging). ISFJs are more organized and structured in everyday life than spontaneous and flexible.
ISFJ have a good sense of order and structure. They prefer to do their jobs routinely in a tried and tested manner.
- ISFJs have good, detailed memories of past events, people, actions.
- They evaluate these experiences considering their impact on others. Accordingly, they can fall back on valuable experience when working with other people.
- They are naturally very willing to support other people, even in bad times, as long as they genuinely try to do their best (what is best, however, is subjectively judged by the ISFJ itself).
- They do their jobs conscientiously and thoroughly, although they are reluctant to talk about their achievements.
- ISFJs often overlook or fail to articulate their own needs in their desire to support others.
- You are sensitive to factual criticism.
- They are overly concerned, especially in situations that are ambiguous and unexperienced. They don't like to deviate from familiar paths.
- You can be suspicious of other people if they have an unfamiliar point of view and accuse them of bad intentions or malevolence for no understandable reason.
IV. Functions that are particularly firmly anchored in consciousness
Dominant function: introverted feeling
ISFJs prefer sensory input to intuitive input. Therefore, they prefer to move in familiar rather than completely unfamiliar terrain and act more according to their present circumstances than to deal with future developments and possibilities. Your feeling is directed inwards. Accordingly, the information they take in from their environment is full of concrete references to their person, their past experiences and experiences and not just purely objective data. In this way you try to understand the world and the people in it.
Second function: extraverted feeling
This function helps ISFJs to follow their perceptions of other people with concrete actions. It gives them indirect feedback as to whether they are correct in assessing the needs of their fellow human beings. The better or more realistic your subjective view of the needs of others is, the more successful your efforts to support others will be.
Please note that the functions only explain part of the personality. People of a certain type differ in the degree of development of their functions. These are more or less well developed, and the strengths and weaknesses of the type come to light accordingly. Among other things, this has to do with the individual's previous development. The more conducive your own circumstances are and were, the more balanced and less extreme the personality. The weaknesses are clearly visible in young ISFJs or ISFJs who have only insufficiently developed their second function, whereas mature ISFJs have this better under control.
ISFJs in professional life
Detailed profile description of the ISFJ soon here.
- Are helicopters harmful to the environment
- Can a psychopath become a stalker
- How did Trump suggest Melania Trump
- Can someone hack through a laptop charger
- Which is your favorite position
- When was the last time Steve Jobs was in India?
- The state of Illinois is doomed to fail
- What does the expression of the golden goose mean
- How genetically similar are humans
- Are the Palestinians an actual ethnic group?
- Have you ever eaten cactus candy
- What did Abraham Lincoln stand for?
- Sean Hannity is in trouble now
- Chester Bennington was a good guitarist
- Windmills cause cancer
- Why does nobody care about climate change?
- What is skin breathing
- What are the health concerns associated with vaping
- What is a pre-lotion
- Is it safe to travel in Syria?
- Killed the CIA JFK
- What is haplotype
- What is common rail direct injection
- Stephen Bannon has ever been to China