Why should doctors hire a financial advisor
Financial Advisor jobs and vacancies
Salary: What does a financial advisor earn?
Your salary as a financial advisor (m / f) is between € 2,420 and € 3,020 per month after completing the relevant training.
In which industries can you find job offers as a financial advisor?
As a financial advisor you will find jobs in the following areas and companies, for example: banks, credit institutions, stock exchanges, insurance companies, credit institutions, savings banks, building societies, financial services, insurance services, financing institutions, insurance companies, central banks
What does a financial advisor do?
In professions that require training as a financial advisor, you will, among other things, revise private and corporate loans or mortgage lending, and calculate mortgage lending examples. Furthermore, in your work you will, for example, advise and support clients on questions relating to investment, financing, provision and insurance, and advise and support clients on personal and corporate loans.
Your job search for Financial advisor on Jobbörse.de resulted in 1,639 current jobs and vacancies:
Financial advisor (* gn) for the sales department private customers M / F / D wanted by Kreissparkasse Herzogtum Lauenburg in Geesthacht.
Your tasks Consulting in accordance with quality and consulting standards and selling a strongly standardized product range Focus on product completion with cross / up-selling ...
read on - rememberPublished 4 days ago
Financial advisor (m / f / d) investment fund wanted by ING Germany in Nuremberg.
In experience and explain selected fund products. From the first inquiry to the conclusion of the contract, customers feel in good hands with you - whether ...
read more - rememberPublished 11 days ago
Financial advisor real estate / construction finance advisor (m / f / d) wanted by Sparkasse Hochrhein in Waldshut-Tiengen.
You can submit your application directly at www.sparkasse-hochrhein.de/stellenangebote. We look forward to receiving your application! You are right here! Modern,…
read on - rememberPublished 20 days ago
Financial advisor (m / f / d) private customers insurance / bank sales wanted by R + V Versicherung AG in Baunatal.
Sales experience in the areas of personal and property insurance, confident demeanor and communication skills We pave the way for you to the best possible ...
read on - rememberPublished 2 days ago
Financial advisor (* gn) wanted for the sales department private customers by Kreissparkasse Herzogtum Lauenburg in Geesthacht.
For every life situation and advise our customers holistically. With almost 600 committed employees and more than 40 trainees, we are one of the largest ...
read on - rememberPublished 3 days ago
Financial advisor (m / f / d) private customers insurance / bank sales wanted by R + V Versicherung AG in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.
Sales experience in the areas of personal and property insurance, confident demeanor and communication skills, we pave the way for you to the best possible ...
read on - rememberPublished 4 days ago
Financial advisor (m / f / d) private customers insurance / bank sales wanted by R + V Versicherung AG in Hildburghausen.
Sales experience in the areas of personal and property insurance, confident demeanor and communication skills, attractive earning opportunities with a fixed salary ...
read on - rememberPublished 5 days ago
Duties of financial advisor
In the back office of financial service companies and agencies, financial assistants mainly work in the office. If you work in the field, you visit your clients in their private apartments or business premises. They usually do their work independently. However, they work in a team when it comes to more extensive financial concepts or securities investments, but also when financing issues are complicated.
If they also process financing applications for company pension schemes, compare the current prices of securities and investment funds or prepare calculations and financing offers, they also work very carefully in detail, because incorrect information or incorrect calculations can easily cost the company dearly.
In the customer-oriented area, financial assistants also deal with a wide variety of customer requirements. They also react calmly and service-oriented to concerns of excited or angry clients. Good manners, a well-groomed appearance and a confident demeanor are important. In the back office, internal processes or international transactions require the utmost care and concentration. Foreign language skills may be required in correspondence with foreign banks as well as in discussions with foreign clients.
Private customers in particular can often only be reached in the evenings or on weekends. If important appointments are pending or deadlines have to be met, i.e. if legal conditions change, financial assistants must cover an increased need for advice and process applications in good time. Then the customer appointments can be very close together, and work is often under time pressure.
- Most of the time, the work is done while sitting.
- You work a lot on the screen, for example editing insurance contracts, researching information on the economic market and capital development.
- Most of your work takes place in offices.
- The main place of work are sales rooms.
- In your job, you have customer contact, for example, needs and situation-based advice to customers with specific needs.
- In your job you can expect frequently changing tasks and work situations, for example advising customers at home or in their business premises.
- Your tasks require the observance of various regulations and legal requirements, for example the legal framework in the banking and insurance industry.
- In your job, you will be responsible for material assets - looking after high customer assets.
- Your tasks often involve irregular working hours, for example adapting to the time constraints of customers.
Did you know...
... that jobs in the profession of financial advisor (m / f) are often advertised in these industries:
- Credit institutions
- Insurance companies
- Credit institutions
- Savings banks
- Building societies
- Financial services
- Insurance services
- Financial institutions
- Central banks
Required skills and knowledge as a financial advisor are e.g.
- International business
- External sales
- Foreign trade finance
- Stock exchange law
- Mortgage lending
- Home loan and savings business
- Credit check
- Financial services advice
- Financial planning
- Corporate business
- account management
- Lending business
- customer advisory
- Online banking
- Retail banking
- Investment business
- Tax law
- Insurance business
- Insurance law
- Contract processing
- Contract law
- Securities business
- Payment transactions
Financial advisor jobs
- Financial advisor jobs in Munich
- Financial advisor jobs in Niederdorla
- Financial advisor jobs in Berlin
- Financial advisor jobs in Cologne
- Financial advisor jobs in Hamburg
- Financial advisor jobs in Stuttgart
- Financial advisor jobs in Nuremberg
- Financial advisor jobs in Hannover
- Financial advisor jobs in Düsseldorf
- Financial advisor jobs in Essen
- Financial advisor jobs in Münster
- Financial advisor jobs in Dortmund
- Financial advisor jobs in Karlsruhe
- Financial advisor jobs in Mannheim
- all cities ...
- Why isn't Sakura dead yet?
- Where is the Microsoft Word spell checker
- What are the important rules of Concord
- What especially made old televisions superfluous
- What is a great thinker
- Who were the Sadducees Zealots and Pharisaeans?
- What are the private exams for architecture
- All smart TVs have Netflix
- How quickly does Freeman Dyson respond to emails
- What is the best auto service in NYC
- Why doesn't the earth end
- Money can be called capital in business
- Why is milk homogeneous
- Which spices burn belly fat faster
- Some women look better fat
- Does Christianity favor monarchy or republic
- What are Kylie Jenner's religious views
- How is Istanbul and Cappadocia in January
- Some people are genetically inept
- Is the Canon 6D good for video
- Who conquered Constantinople
- Can homeopathic medicines cause electrolyte imbalance?
- Why do some people hate their bodies
- How do you develop positive health behavior
- What are ZalTV codes
- What are the effects of knowledge management
- Is an SSD better than Sdram
- How do I register for OCJP
- What do you think of the city of Medan
- What is CPU parking
- There is too much money in football
- Can we divide 20 by 5?
- What worked for you for weight loss