On which websites can you learn English?
Learn English onlineGrammar, vocabulary, exercises, exams, games
Grammar & Vocabulary
In the grammar area we explain the rules to you. Learn English with our vocabulary lists. Idioms, sentences, sample letters and information on cultural studies in English-speaking countries can be found in the Vocabulary section. Then test your English skills with our exercises.
Tests & exams
Check your English skills online with our tests and complex tests. As you prepare for an exam, you will find useful tips for both written and oral exams, as well as specific exercises for exams.
English & school
We offer worksheets and teaching material for download. We have arranged our exercises according to difficulty / class. You can search specifically for an exercise by entering the four-digit assignment number.
English & Leisure
You can play gallows guesswork, solve crossword puzzles or guess words in our games area. Find out what is happening in the world in our news in English. You can also read and listen to English texts.
English is best learned in a country where English is spoken as a mother tongue. On the language trips pages, we provide information about school trips and trips for adults.
Register in our English forum. There you will find answers to specific questions. Meet and chat with native English speakers.
News and updates
Here are our latest explanations and exercises.
- What are the best forensic TV series
- Why are people interested in art
- Can the white privilege ever be quantified?
- How good are Sony MDR XB650BT headphones
- Is the Canon 6D good for video
- How TCP deals with lost packets
- What does Bajaj car insurance cover
- What causes oil in an air filter
- Can a coma support the healing process?
- What can we do to prevent drought?
- Boxelder bites bugs
- Who made you feel great today
- What happened to the monarchy in Germany?
- What is the evidence of ancient extraterrestrials
- Why is HTTP an application layer protocol
- If 500x 1000 what is x
- Why is it called linear regression
- Christoph Waltz speaks Italian
- What is multivariate cryptography
- Why does Python not support Unicode identifiers?
- What does BFSI stand for
- Do memory foam neck pillows work
- What are the images for structured information
- What is it worth to be bought again at Walmart